Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Entertainment - Google News: "Hello, I am the Chosen One. This book's about my life." - Cinema Blend

Entertainment - Google News
Google News

"Hello, I am the Chosen One. This book's about my life." - Cinema Blend
11 Jul 2011, 7:36 pm


Variety

"Hello, I am the Chosen One. This book's about my life."
Cinema Blend
I don't know if this video is entertaining for anyone who hasn't both seen Book of Mormon on Broadway and harbor a penchant for online Harry Potter tributes, but I happen to fit into both categories and got a very big kick out of it. ...
'Mormon' sales aim for heavenVariety
STAGE TUBE: Harry Potter Gets BOOK OF MORMON Treatment!Broadway World
Pirates Claim The Book of MormonPC Magazine
Hartford Courant (blog) -Ology -/FILM (blog)
all 10 news articles »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment