Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Top Stories - Google News: Libya's Gaddafi: I will not leave my country - Reuters Africa

Top Stories - Google News
Google News

Libya's Gaddafi: I will not leave my country - Reuters Africa
31 May 2011, 1:28 pm


Fox News

Libya's Gaddafi: I will not leave my country
Reuters Africa
By Peter Graff TRIPOLI, May 31 (Reuters) - Muammar Gaddafi is emphatic he will not leave Libya, South African President Jacob Zuma said on Tuesday after talks with the Libyan leader that left prospects for a negotiated end to the conflict looking dim. ...
South Africa calls for immediate ceasefire in LibyaAFP
Zuma can't convince Gaddafi to step downABC Online
South Africa's Zuma Meets Gadhafi Amid DefectionsWall Street Journal
Washington Post -New York Times -Los Angeles Times
all 2,106 news articles »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment